Обговорення різноманітних моделей кубиків
Відповісти
Mak_Art
2х2х2
Найкращий час: sub 20
Контактна інформація:

shengshou 6x6x6

Повідомлення Mak_Art »

EDIT: Bottom line: get a V-cube and mod it. It'll be better if you do a good job.

First Impressions: The Shengshou does not misalign!!!! This is easily the most important part about the cube and you need to know this immedietaly. The Shengshou 6x6 is definitely better than the V-cube out of the box, mostly because V-cubes suck out of the box. The Shengshou doesn't really need too much breaking in, and all I did to mine was clean out whatever lube was in it originally and put jig-a-loo and maru in it, which I do for all my cubes.
Overall opinion: I am probably going to end up using my V-cube at worlds. I want to avoid telling you which one is "better," since in this case they are actually probably close enough in speed that many people will have different opinions, especially since the quality of modded V-cubes vary. However, my fully modded, competition V-cube I would have to say is better than the Shengshou, but not by much. I'm averaging about 2:02-2:05 on my V-cube and I think 2:08 on my Shengshou.
If you're serious about getting good 6x6 or big cube times, I would definitely recommend getting and modding a V-cube, it's worth the money and effort and they can turn out to be really good cubes. However, if you're O.K. with adding a few seconds per solve, the Shengshou is a cheaper, non mod intensive cube to have. (Please not that the cubes are very similar in speed, so please watch the video to develop your own opinion, and If you really want to make sure, just buy them both.)
(I'll ad more details when I have time. In short, the Shengshou has great centers, and O.K. edges. )

WCA ID: 2011MAKO01
an4ernik
3х3х3
Найкращий час: 8.43 pllskip 9.30 nl
Кубик 3x3: DaYan LingYun v2 /GH
Контактна інформація:

Re: shengshou 6x6x6

Повідомлення an4ernik »

баян же
OH
Відповісти